Colin Farrell Says Total Recall Remake Won't Re-Adapt Philip K. Dick

Tuesday, April 26, 2011


Earlier today I had the opportunity to sit in with Farrell as part of a roundtable interview and brought up the subject of the Total Recall remake, which is set to start up production in a few weeks. I started by asking about his relationship, which he quickly professed his love for.
I met Len [Wiseman], I saw some of the artistic renderings of what he's going to do with that world and it's amazing! I mean, who knows what a film is from its conception to its full realization, so many factors involved. You always go in with hope and with expectation. I just know what he's going to do as far as creating that world. And it's great."
"There's literally stuff to be done with that same story. And it's not, and I read some blurb it's going back to the original short story. No it's not! It's Kafka, the original short story, I mean it was Philip K. Dick, but it was so dark and it was such a kind of omnipresent sense of power and corruption, and that plays into ours as well, but it's not nearly as dark as the original. But it's good stuff. It's good stuff. So I'm going to start that in a couple weeks."More

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment